Product file management module:
This Priority system module enables managing a textile product file, covering the model development process: from the design stage, to import control, until the item enters inventory. The module supports the garment manufacturing process from the design stage, with options of connectivity with external software such as CorelDRAW
The module provides solutions such as:
Managing product life managing product file, quick creation of catalog numbers, matrix of colors and sizes for model.
Tracking of development stages supplier selection process, sample control, and tracking of model development.
Process of purchasing from suppliers management of manufacturing process, pre-purchasing, planning the entry of models into stores, and purchase orders.
Receipt and distribution – receipt of wares from supplier, supply of orders to wholesale customers, first distribution to branches, and managing of series as an integral part of the matrix.
Distribution planning – managing types of distribution, defining types of items for distribution, type of distribution for each item, proportion of item type, type of variety for distribution, priorities in distribution, and distribution plans.
Merchandise replenishment resulting from sales, according to optimal inventory standard, minimum / maximum, and collection planning process.
- Accurate registering of accessories including quantities, unique suppliers, pictures of the accessories
- Management of packaging for shipping; import and shipping control by preferred supplier
- Management of international measurement chart – width of shoulder, width of sleeve, etc.’
- Recording of correspondence with suppliers on the matter of development samples, and automatic inclusion of email correspondence within the system
- Management of designer instructions
- Management of printing instructions
- Management of embroidery instructions
- Management of washing instructions (definition of care labels)
- Saving of sketch pictures
- Management of purchasing price objectives, and mechanism for negotiations with suppliers
- Monitoring of shipping and arrival dates of development samples
- Tracking model development according to the stages defined on the collection level and purchasing / manufacturing path
- Attachment of appendices to product file such as requests and various packaging instructions
- Mechanism of authorizations for milestones and model development such as accessory approval, color approval, cloth approval, and more
This module will help you to reduce manufacturing costs (mainly design costs), providing efficiency through fully computerized work (eliminating paperwork and designer forms) and full connectivity of the ERP system with all stages of product design.