The world of fashion behaves differently, and has its own peculiar needs, compared to other retailing areas. However, these special needs pose no small challenge to ERP systems.
The difference is expressed in issues such as:
- Matrix structure of item hierarchy
- Large number of end products unified according to model, and separated into colors and sizes
- Large amounts of transactions (sales and inventory)
- The seasonal nature of collections
- Relatively short shelf life as opposed to ongoing model development, and more…
The fashion module provides a comprehensive solution for managing businesses in the fashion world. Its functionality is meticulously designed for and focused on end-to-end solutions for the fashion and textile industry.